At Aeros Recovery, we stand by our products. That is why all of our products come with a 12 month/365-day manufacturer’s warranty.
If your massage gun suffers a manufacturing fault that is not due to user error or misuse within 12 months of purchase, the purchaser may send it back for a repair or replacement, no questions asked.
Exceptions to this warranty are as follows:
1. Improper/misuse use by user, or damage to the product caused by transportation.
2. Unauthorised disassembly/repair to any part/component of the product.
3. Failure to follow the instructions and information provided by Aeros Recovery.
4. The product is damaged due to abnormal storage or maintenance environment of the user/customer.
5. If the proof of purchase is not provided, Aeros Recovery will reserve the right to refuse the warranty claim.
6. The user returning the product is not the original purchaser as per the original order.
Please contact Aeros Recovery by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify us of your claim, so the we can assess each case before the product is returned.
Please send the massage gun along with all attachments, battery, charger and case to the following address:
PO Box 12
AerosCare™ is an additional extended warranty available on top of our standard 12 month/365-day manufacturer’s warranty.
AerosCare™ is valid for 2 years /24 months from the date of purchase to give you peace of mind knowing you are covered for years to come.
AerosCare™ is available for $99.00 per massage gun.
USER & SAFETY INFORMATION
Please carefully read and understand the below user and safety information that applies to using our massage guns.
1. Switch on your massage gun on/off by using the power switch on the bottom of the battery to the ON/OFF position.
2. When the power switch is in the ON position, power levels can be adjusted on the display to your desired level. The number on the display corresponds to the power level.
3. The massage gun has a built-in protection device that automatically stops the massage gun after ten minutes of run time.
4. Switch the massage gun OFF after use.
Fully change the battery for up to six hours before the first use, either attached or detached from the massage gun. (failure to do so, will void your warranty)
1. To charge, connect the DC end of the supplied 24V adapter to the battery’s charging port and plug the AC side of the cable into the wall outlet.
2. The LED band on the massage gun will pulsate to indicate active charging.
3. If the battery is attached to the massage gun while charging, lights will indicate the level of charge until full charge is reached, in which case the lights will cease to flash.
4. The battery can be charged at any time; however, it is not recommended that the battery is completely depleted to the red LED level.
Danger: To reduce risks of electric shock, fire and other personal injury this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
CLEANING AND STORAGE
Use a slightly damp cloth to clean the massage gun, and dry with a clean soft towel/cloth.
For storage or travel, remove the battery and store in supplied case.
WARNINGS AND CAUTION
These contra indications do not mean that you are not able to massage gun (or vibration device) but we advise you to always consult your doctor first.
Ongoing research is being done to the effects of vibration exercise for specific medical conditions/disorders. This could result in the shortening of the list of contra indications as shown above.
Practical experience has shown that integration of a vibration device into a treatment plan is advisory in a number as cases. This must only be done on the advice of and in accompaniment with a doctor, specialist or physiotherapist.